Hazards & Risks
Risk Management - Wikipedia
Alexander Forbes Limited
- Independent provider of financial and risk services. An overview of services by continent. Located in South Africa.
Alper Services, LLC
- Providers of premium cost reduction audits, risk management consulting, insurance specifications, quality control services and educational seminars.
- Offers risk management, claims administration, and training programs throughout the USA. FAQs and series of articles.
ARC Risk Management Group Plc.
- A British company that provides security risk management services and training on a worldwide basis.
Asian Risk Management Institute
- An education and research institute in Asia providing risk management courses, seminars, and corporate training.
- Providers of risk management consulting and training services to schools and financial institutions. Located in Sydney Australia.
Basis Risk Pty Ltd
- Australian firm that provides financial risk management tools and training to organisations in the Asia Pacific region.
Bickmore Risk Services
- US firm specializes in actuarial, risk management, claims and litigation management, loss control, and general administration services to risk retention pools, individual insured and self-insured organizations.
Breitstone and Co. Ltd.
- A risk and insurance management firm that specializes in construction, environmental and owner-controlled insurance programs throughout the USA.
Connley Walker Pty Ltd
- Offers review, design and project management services in the fire, security, communications and IT sectors. Based in Melbourne, Australia.
Counter Terrorism International
- Risk management consultants specializing in the threat of terrorism. Based in Australia.
- Independent consulting services for loss control, risk management, and safety throughout the southeastern United States.
Explore Information Services
- Provides reunderwriting data to the insurance industry.
Firestorm Solutions, LLC
- Analyzes client exposure and vulnerability to disaster, from every angle of the business.
Flux Risk Services
- Provides direct consultancy services to banks, financial institutions and insurance companies in the field of preventive risk management including surveys, risk assessments, audits, loss adjusting and insurance product development.
Healthcare Risk Solutions
- An integrated risk management and insurance brokerage , specializing in professional liability insurance.
- idRisk is a UK network of independent risk consultants.
IMA Financial Group
- Offers risk management services, employee benefits consulting, human resources consulting, surety bond services, and financial services consulting.
Independent Consulting and Risk Management Services, LLC
- Offers strategic planning, claims auditing, risk management, and benchmarking studies. Serves property/casualty, workers' compensation, health benefits organizations, and public entity pools.
- Identifies, assesses, and evaluates hazards to identify cost effective risk reduction strategies. Operates in Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
Insurance Buyer's Council, Inc.
- An independent consulting firm specializing in property and liability risk management and insurance. Located in Maryland, USA.
- An independent brokerage in the American midwest for all commercial lines, and a risk management partner to companies and individuals on four continents.
- Supplies risk management software and risk management consultancy services to government bodies, commercial organisations and other corporate bodies in the UK.
- Providers of loss control evaluation services and safety consultation to insurance companies, agents, brokers and businesses. Offices in New Jersey and California.
- Designs, manages and administers insurance programs. Offers risk consulting, claims management and consulting on employment practices, liability and crises.
Marsh & McLennan Cos., Inc.
- Global professional services firm. Business includes risk and insurance, capital, investment management, and consulting services. Based in New York, USA. (NYSE:MMC)
- Insurance consulting firm in the southeast United States offers expertise in risk management consulting, employee benefits consulting and managing association group purchasing plans.
- Designs customized products, including programs for alternative risk transfer, and non-traditional risk finance. Offers liability and property insurance programs on a group-membership basis.
Montclair Risk Advisors
- Providing property/casualty insurance and risk management consulting services, including policy audits, broker selection, due diligence reviews and continuous advisory services.
National Risk Services
- Provides premium audits, commercial and personal lines inspections, consulting, automated underwriting, and automation services.
Partners Loss Control
- Providers of risk management servIces, safety training, and safety and security audits.
Periculum Services Group
- Provides full service certificate of insurance tracking and management. Access online to certificates, data, and current reports.
PRMP - Promise Risk Management Partnership
- PRMP is located in the South East of the United Kingdom. It offers risk management consulting in the areas of security, underwriting, fire investigation, building surveying, insurance, land management, engineering, fine art and antiques, claims investigation, property and architecture.
Quality Planning Corporation
- A professional services firm specializing in information and decision integrity for the insurance industry.
- Offers insurance and risk management analysis, preparation of specifications and ongoing consulting.
Risk Consulting Group
- Independent risk management and insurance consultants providing professional advice to the large and small organizations, including worker's compensation risk control programs and litigation consulting services.
The Risk Doctor
- Risk management consultancy and training from an international risk management expert, conference speaker on risk, and frequent author on risk topics. Articles.
- A range of risk management resources including books, articles, links listings and tools.
Risk Management Research Institute
- Focusing on the development of risk management techniques and their application to asset management and organisational decision-making.
Risk Management Strategies
- An independent insurance and risk management consulting firm with services that include expert witness, exposure analysis, program evaluation, quote management and program selection.
Risk Reward Limited
- Strategy and risk consultants for the global financial service sector. Offers description of services, news, articles, and a private area for clients.
- Provide risk management consultancy services to the financial markets industry.
- Provider of risk management products and services to the financial market. Headquartered in New York.
- A Canadian firm which offers advice and services to senior management on insurance, risk financing, alternative risk transfer, occupational health, safety, and environmental matters.
RMR Risk Management Resources, Inc.
- Provides independent risk management consulting services to corporations and public entities.
Robert M. Currey & Associates, Inc.
- Provides risk management consulting to large US companies with national and international property and casualty exposures.
Seattle Specialty Insurance
- Providers of lender related insurance products and services including flood insurance products.
Sigma Risk Management Inc.
- A risk and insurance management consulting firm offering advice in operational risk analysis, risk management, OIL, captives, insurance and claims to lenders, energy and corporate clients.
- An Australian based company specialising in compliance, risk management advisory services, IT development and Borland distribution.
Stegner Consulting Associates, LLC
- Provides risk identification, evaluation and control services for businesses.
- Global firm provides people, risk, and financial management, reinsurance and human resource consulting, and administration services.
- Governance and risk management consultants.